Monday, August 25, 2008

About Holbrook Ranch Bucking Bulls


Hello, my name is Steve Holbrook, thanks for stopping by! I come from a long lineage of cattle ranchers, so I guess you could say I have been ranching all my life. Several years ago a few friends of mine that have been involved in the rodeo biz put the idea in my head to buy bucking bulls (Did I mention this conversation took place over a few beers?)...so, I sold my beef commercial herd and began the bull biz.
My herd started with foundation stock from the Hemsted's in N. California...namely Top Gun bloodlines. We are now at a point in our operation where we have mature bucking bulls and some real exciting up and comers! You may view our bulls at; http://www.youtube.com/user/holbrookbulls , or become a fan on facebook www.facebook.com/HolbrookBuckingBulls which has current updates on when and where we may be bucking our bulls. All bulls are for sale or lease. You may contact us either by email at holbrookbulls@yahoo.com or 530-527-6314.